Here are a few resource materials from conferences, presentations and programs conducted over the years.
Please feel free to use the content as long as you give credit to my work.
1. Training Indian Software Engineers in Business English presented at IATEFL Besig Annual Conference in Milan in December 2006.
2. Challenges in Teaching Business English in India – Presented at the first simulcast during the IATEFL BESig Annual conference in November 2012 with support from Cambridge English Assessment, Chennai India.
3. Working with Indians -presented at the first IATEFL BEsig online Symposium in June 2016.
4. Business English in India – presented at the second BESig online symposium in 2017.
5. Begin with the end in Mind – presented at the JALT Conference September 2018.
6. Communication Mentoring the TCS Way
Publication date Dec 2012
Publication description International Journal of Human Resource Management
7. Technology Integrated Language Teaching – B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai, March 2012
8. Workshops on Enhancing Professional Communication Skills – ELTAI Mumbai Chapter, March 2018
9. ‘Questioning – a magical tool to develop 21st century skills’ presented by Lalitha Murthy- IATEFL Webinar – 5th-Dec-2020